Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

House?

Before yesterday's events happened, we were scheduled to move into our new house in Killen on Friday, July 31-the Friday before school started. I have been working like crazy to get my room ready at school and to get what I could packed into boxes. BUT...yesterday morning, the plan fell through. There is still a smidget of hope that we can work things out but as of now we are waiting to see what will happen with the lady who wants our house and as far as we know she does still want it. So....we'll see. It hit kind of hard with both Ben and I for the first couple of hours after we heard the news, but we are fine now. We just have to be patient and have faith that something will work out!

To all my Brooks fans, I will post pictures of the summer very soon...as soon as I can get my memory card reader to work-or else buy a new one!

3 comments:

  1. I hope it works out with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn, what in the world happened? We'll pray that everything works out. Let us know if you need help with anything.

    ReplyDelete