Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

House Update & Thank You

First of all, I wanted to thank all of my great friends for keeping us in your prayers while we are in house "limbo." I truly appreciate your concern and just for listening to me vent!

Well...we will know tomorrow afternoon if the deal is 100% approved..that is the lady who is buying our house's loan will either go through or not by tomorrow. IF it goes through, the builder whose house we are buying has been so great and will let us move in our big stuff on Saturday. Then, we'll stay with my parents until we close on either Monday or Tuesday. So some pressure has been lifted off our shoulders by God letting us buy a house from a great builder who is willing to help us out. If it doesn't go through, we will be back to square one.

So, please continue to keep us in your prayers that it will work out according to God's plan and that I will eventually learn to let go of my constant need to be in control and let God work. It's so hard for me! But I want to so badly! Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. We will pray for the house situation. I'm glad to know you'll know something by tomorrow and won't have to wonder anymore. Can't wait to actually see the inside of your new house (without peeping through a window)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how was the move????? Can't wait to see everything inside and set up!

    ReplyDelete