Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wasted Money

I feel like I should complete the "key disaster" story even though I hate the ending! After we shelled out the $160 on Tuesday to pay for a tow and a new key, lo and behold, what do you know, we found the key. My mom told me we would! She's always right. It was in a crazy place...in Brooks's old diaper bag that I haven't used in months and months. However, my Grandma did send home some fresh laundry of Brooks's in it the other day, and I guess I put it in there when I was getting Brooks and the bag out of the car. We just happened to use that old bag last night at church because all we needed was a diaper, wipes, and Destin so I told Ben to grab his small bag and the key was in there!! So, now we have 3 keys-we got 2 made. Horrible, horrible waste of good money.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay! Now you have back up!
    I heard JOnathan got to play basketball with Brooks yesterday! I'm EXTREMELY jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan is the best uncle! He and Brooks had so much fun. As soon as tax season is over, come down and he's all yours!

    ReplyDelete