Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Key Disaster

For the ones that know me very well, this is typical Brooklyn and I hate that about myself! We are trading cars around with my mom and grandparents to get better gas mileage for Ben to drive to West Limestone or for mom and dad to drive down to see Evan. So, the key to my mom's car, which I just got back a week ago from my dad, is not on a key chain. My fault!!!! We cannot find it!!! We need the car back by tomorrow, so we are now having to pay $160 for the car to be towed to the Ford dealership and for them to make a new key for us. (My parents used to have an extra key but it's lost-I guess I get it honestly. Not from you Mom, but from Dad). I am going against my "girlness" but I hate, hate to spend money. I always feel guilty. So, the $160 is killing me! I am so mad at myself. But I guess I learned a valuable lesson: never, never, never carry around a single key!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are blogging. I love reading blogs, and now I have one more blog to keep me from doing my work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO excited you decided to join. Now we just have to get Kimberly to cave! By the way, I can see you loosing the car key. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a woman after my heart. I am always losing stuff, especially car keys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that you are blogging!! I totally understand the losing stuff and keys! I do it all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to be blogging to...I just hope that after this more relaxing week at school I can keep it up. It's nice to see my friends can identify with me about the key thing!

    ReplyDelete