Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Slide, Sandbox and Dump Truck = One Happy Boy

Ben's parents, Brooks's Nana and Pops, came one week ago and got Brooks a mini slide, turtle sandbox (which is cool because my brothers and I had one as kids), and a cool dump truck. He fell totally in love with the slide and laughed every time going down. It was awesome to see complete JOY on his face. He got braver and braver too and started to lean forward going down. The sandbox took some time to get used to but after getting a bucket, some shovels, and a car and rocketship sand mold from his MawMaw (my grandma), he started venturing into the sandbox too. Of course the truck was a hit immediately! Enjoy the pics!





5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! It is good to see pics of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as tax season is over, I'm headed up there to see the little guy in action!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable Brooklyn! He will love that sandbox. My father-in-law built one for my kids a few years ago and that has been their favorite thing to play in - me too sometimes. Obviously it was a pretty big one if I could fit in.

    ReplyDelete